I’m an architect with an international doctorate in architecture.
My professional career, in parallel to more than fifteen years in teaching, has allowed me to put forward a culture of “drawing for reflection and communication” by hand, as a common language between engineers and architects.
I combine this activity with storytelling consulting, where I accompany high executives and researchers in their work of popularizing science, both verbally and graphically, for a non-specialized public. My goal is to bring clarity in a complex world.
Some of the companies and institutions I have worked with:
- RPBW Renzo Piano Building Workshop (IT)
- T/E/S/S Engineering consulting (FR)
- Sclaich Bergermann Partner SPB (FR)
- SETEC TPI (FR)
- César Pelli & Associates (US)
- Architecture Studio (FR)
- École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (FR)
- Universidad de Alcalá (SP)
- École Spéciale d’Architecture (FR)
- Universitá Federico II di Napoli (IT)
- Universidade de Campinas PUC (BR)
- Fundación César Manrique (SP)
- Scientific Committee of the journal EGA (Expression Graphique Architecturale) (SP)